Conditions that respond well to Movement and Bodywork
- Poor walking technique such as limping
- Running technique
- Tension Headaches
- Neck pain, tension and restricted range of motion
- Shoulder problems,(including frozen shoulder and rotator cuff problems)
- Elbow problems (including tennis and golfers elbow)
- RSI (Repetetive Strain Injury)
- Hamstrings (Tightness and pain)
- Calf (pain, tightness, restless legs)
Pain Relief, Prevention, Posture and Performance
The techniques used by David Brown BSc (hons) Movement Coach are safe, effective and have been used for many years. Sessions do not promise to cure specific conditions. I am not a Doctor and sessions and advice should NOT be a substitute for medical opinion, diagnosis and intervention. Acute injuries should seek medical advice.
It is not the remit of this section to explore every problem with the body, if you have any queries please contact me to discuss. If you are unsure about your condition please do consult your Doctor or Specialist to have their opinion and/or consent.
David can provide written reports for feedback to Doctors, Specialists or the workplace.